Friday, November 13, 2015

Star Wars The Old Republic (PC)

I actually bought the game in late 2011 or was it 2012?
50 euros migrated from my wallet to Bioware because I was really excited :)
Take in consideration that Fallout 4 is out for a couple of days and I don´t have it, really means that SWTOR (Star Wars The Old Republic) was really special to me.

Oh well. I enjoyed it, but at that point in time the MMORPG game type was really not making it out for me. In addition there was something "plastic" about the characters and the motion that I just not get it, or felt comfortable.

Nonetheless, I´m back and taking my time, as they have implemented a major "smart" re-structure by releasing more tuned single player content (was the game anytime a group game?) ONLY available to subscribers. Therefore I´m going to give it a go and slowly level some characters during the Christmas Holidays. Yes, yes, the Force Awakens will release, and based on the major plot points already leaked I guess it will be decent. Hopefully not very forced.

Btw. 007 Spectre was a disappointment at a level I cannot remember.Much worse than the Hobbit for yawn effect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment